What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services from the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and depending on the information obtained. They can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Should cookies be installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the customer’s browser, which can be:
• Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics which are predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for said cookies to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the service users.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on that behavior.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can be normally done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also refer to the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may choose which cookies to use on this website at any time.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.docsolutions.com
Below are identified the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their type and function:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
In relation to this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any pages of the portal during this session.
•Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Call us at (800) DS 10 000 or write us at email@example.com
Whould you like to join our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Information processing, publication, consultation and management services, data and image transfer to customers in accordance with provisions of the Service Catalogue”.
Security Management System for Information that belongs to the company, its employees and customers that is managed by DOCSOLUTIONS throughout its lifecycle, including the processes of inventory creation, data base development, analysis and validation, software development, imaging, dynamic physical and electronic document and records management and storage, documents destruction, receivables transferring to third parties, implementation of customized document management processes; backup tape storage and rotation, promotional material management and fulfillment, as well as the inherent subprocesses, activities and products involved and derived from these processes” managing under statement
of applicability SOP-FO-32 Rev. 2 dated 2/NOV/2020.
“Processes for the administration, custody, organization, debugging, inventory and destruction of files and documents; hard and electronic copies of files management; dynamic files and documents; digitization and electronic administration of documents; development, analysis and validation of databases; systems design and development; delivery and reception of portfolio support documents; implementation of individualized document management processes; administration of computer tape and disk backups; advertising materials administration, as well as sub-processes and products or services derived thereof”.
“Servicios de procesamiento, publicación, consulta y administración de información, transferencia de datos e imágenes a clientes de acuerdo a lo establecido en el Catálogo de Servicios”.
“La información propiedad del cliente, de la empresa o datos personales de sus trabajadores que se administre bajo responsabilidad de DOCSOLUTIONS en los procesos de administración, guarda y custodia, organización, depuración, inventariado y destrucción de archivos y documentos, administración física y electrónica de archivos, expedientes y documentos dinámicos, digitalización y administración electrónica de documentos, desarrollo, análisis y validación de bases de datos, diseño y desarrollo de sistemas, entrega y recepción de documentos soporte de cartera, implementación de procesos individualizados de gestión documental, administración de respaldos de cintas y discos de cómputo, administración de materiales promocionales, así como los subprocesos y productos o servicios que se deriven de ellos. Administrado bajo la declaración de aplicabilidad SOP-FO-32 Rev. 2 de fecha 2/NOV/2020.
“Los procesos de administración, guarda y custodia, organización, depuración, inventariado y destrucción de archivos y documentos, administración física y electrónica de archivos, expedientes y documentos dinámicos, digitalización y administración electrónica de documentos, desarrollo, análisis y validación de bases de datos, diseño y desarrollo de sistemas, entrega y recepción de documentos soporte de cartera, implementación de procesos individualizados de gestión documental, administración de respaldos de cintas y discos de cómputo, administración de materiales promocionales, así como los subprocesos y productos o servicios que se deriven de ellos”.